New and Improved: CORE Lab Website and Blog!
The Conceptual Organization, Reasoning, and Education Laboratory (CORE Lab) at Northeastern University has gone through numerous transformations since its establishment as the Categorization and Reasoning Lab in 1998 by Director John Coley.
We’ve also decided to add a blog in order to provide real-time updates on the research projects we’re currently doing and other developments in the lab. With 26 current members undertaking projects in categorization and reasoning, social cognition, affective cognition, and science education, we have a lot of exciting news to share!
What will the blog feature?
● Updates about the lab
● Conferences our lab members took part in
● Articles the lab and our team have been featured in
Stay tuned for updates on…
● Our meetings with the Center for Translational Science Education (CTSE) at Tufts University
● Our presentations at APS and NEEPS
● Yian’s talk at the Syntax of Justice conference at Northeastern
● John, Yian and Fangfang’s Research Seminar at this year’s APS conference